- 1-15. MASSAGE of the BACK 1: Sensual spots.
- Quiz 12
- 1-16. MASSAGE of the BACK 2: Long stroke from shoulders to buttocks and back.
- Quiz 13
- 1-17. MASSAGE of the BACK 3: Long stroke from buttocks to shoulders and back.
- Quiz 14
- 1-18. MASSAGE of the BACK 4: Massage of buttock.
- Quiz 15
- 1-19. MASSAGE of the BACK 5: Massage of the leg.
- Quiz 16
- 1-20. MASSAGE of the BACK 6: Massage of ankle and foot.
- Quiz 27
- 1-34. MASSAGE for MEN 1: No Premature Ejaculation Man Plan.
- Quiz 31
- 1-35. MASSAGE for MEN 2: Lingam Pressure Points.
- Quiz 32
- 1-36. MASSAGE for MEN 3: Clock.
- Quiz 33
- 1-37. MASSAGE for MEN 4: Circling the glans.
- Quiz 34
- 1-38. MASSAGE for MEN 5: Stroking the Frenulum.
- Quiz 35
- 1-39. MASSAGE for MEN 6: Finger Scissor Movement.
- Quiz 36
- 1-40. MASSAGE for MEN 7: Pump.
- Quiz 37
- 1-41. MASSAGE for MEN 8: Twist.
- Quiz 38
- 1-42. MASSAGE for MEN 9: Short Healing Stroke.
- Quiz 39
- 1-43. MASSAGE for MEN 10: Healing Stroke to Knee / Nipple.
- Quiz 40
- 1-44. MASSAGE for MEN 11: Healing Stroke and Stomach.
- Quiz 41
- 1-45. MASSAGE for MEN 12: Forearm Healing Stroke Lingam / Nipple.
- Quiz 42
- 1-46. MASSAGE for MEN 13: Cradling.
- Quiz 43
- 1-47. MASSAGE for MEN 14: Two Handed Squeeze.
- Quiz 44
- 1-48. MASSAGE for MEN 15: Making Fire.
- Quiz 45
- 1-49. MASSAGE for MEN 16: Prayer.
- Quiz 46
- 1-50. MASSAGE for MEN 17: Screw.
- Quiz 47
- 1-51. MASSAGE for MEN 18: Testis, Perineum, Prostate, Ejaculation Control.
- Quiz 48
- 1-52. MASSAGE for WOMEN 1: Yoni Desert Wind.
- Quiz 49
- 1-53. MASSAGE for WOMEN 2: Yoni Rain.
- Quiz 50
- 1-54. MASSAGE for WOMEN 3: Rising Yoni.
- Quiz 51
- 1-55. MASSAGE for WOMEN 4: Yoni Labia.
- Quiz 52
- 1-56. MASSAGE for WOMEN 5: Yoni Clitoris.
- Quiz 53
- 1-57. MASSAGE for WOMEN 6: Entrance and Absorption.
- Quiz 54
- 1-58. MASSAGE for WOMEN 7: Become acquainted.
- Quiz 55
- 1-59. MASSAGE for WOMEN 8: Simultaneously inside and outside.
- Quiz 56
- 1-60. MASSAGE for WOMEN 9: Goddess Point / G-Spot.
- Quiz 57
- 1-61. MASSAGE for WOMEN 10: Two Handed Connection.
- Quiz 58
- 1-62. MASSAGE for WOMEN 11: Permanently Orgasmic.
- Quiz 59
- 1-63. MASSAGE for WOMEN 12: Turning Hand, Four Hands, Rest Yoni and Peace Yoni.
- Quiz 60
Closing Men and Women
1-4. Tantric Massage DISCUSSION 1: Typical profile of a practitioner and a client.
Tantric massage client profile.
Let’s talk a bit about you your clients, the kind of profile a typical client has.
We will also talk about the kind of profile a typical professional massage therapist; masseuse / masseur has.
What the client and practitioner has in common is; there is a pain and there is a wish.
There’s a pain to deal with something, there is a pain to get out of something and there is a pain to get into
There’s a wish to reach something new, to be something new and to share.
Now, if you do not have the pain, if you do not experience the pain of being, of being who you are and if you do not
experience the wish to be fully, to be fully who you really are, then you will have some issues to actually grasp why a client is coming to you.
Clients have pain, not a physical pain, it’s far worse, they have a pain of being.
Remember that movie a long time ago: “The Unbearable Lightness of Being”, well, there is something unbearable about being yourself. An animal doesn’t have it. We have it. Why do we have it? Another time!
There is a pain, there’s a pain to be, there’s a pain to reach the place that I can reach with whom I am.
Clients have exactly the same thing.
This pain and this wish are always in relation to “to be”, how to be, when to be, when not to be.
This whole “to be” concept, this is the essence that gave rise to Meditation, Yoga and Tantra.
In the work we do, we will come back to this “to be” very often.
“To be”, I have mentioned this several times but that pain to be YOU, the wish to be YOU, that is the essence of our
work. This “to be” is what Meditation, Yoga and Tantra techniques are all about.
When we ask people what is the reason why you come to us, what is it that you want from a session with us.
I can just tell you that on average people spend eighteen months talking to us before they come to us.
We want to make sure that they come for one specific reason, that they have a pain, that they have a wish “to be”. To be themselves, to be happy because they were or are able to express themselves in this life.
This happiness can be reached through techniques. These techniques we will share with you and these techniques always have to do with self and with others.
The work we do is not therapy. The client cannot say to us: listen, I have a problem here and you fix it here.
Clients can come to us and say I have a pain, I have a wish, they come with open hands and not indicating, showing towards a specific part of the body or being, that we have to deal with.
We are not therapists, we’re practitioners of awareness techniques … Meditation, Yoga and Tantra.
This is what we are.
We are also not practitioners telling them what to do.
This roller coaster cart at the fairs, this ride that you take in this wild boat or this car or in this amazing scary things … we don’t tell people go and we cheer them from the side.
No, we get into this scary monster cart with them and we process our own experiences and we are there for them as
There is pain, there’s a wish “to be”.
To be who you are, who you really are and it has to do with yourself and your relationship to others.
Once you bring all this together, then you know that you’re expressing yourself clearly in this life.
That brings you happiness. This is the work we do.